Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ouch!

I just have to keep telling myself, only 17 more weeks, I'm more done than not, I'm already past the 1/2 way mark.
I'm starting to get a lot more uncomfortable and sore now.
Sometimes it's not so bad, during the day he is usually up higher and I'm fine. At night, it feels like he's dropped already (I know he hasn't, it's too early for that, but it feels like it).
I can't get comfortable when I'm sleeping. I finally get into a good, cozy position and he starts kicking up a storm, or I'm sleeping only like 30 minutes before my hip starts to hurt so bad that I have to roll over. Rolling over is the worst, my back starts popping and I have to try the roll several times before I can finally make it over. Of course, it's not long before I need to roll over again, or get up for a bathroom trip.

I think I'm done! 2 girls and 1 boy is a good number right?
We'll see in a few years whether or not we feel like we need to have another, but for right now, 3 sounds pretty good.

Only 17 more weeks, only 17 more weeks, only 17 more weeks.
He better be cute and worth it, thats all I have to say. :)

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Oh, Holly- you are so cute! Those last weeks are so rough. Hang in there- you know he will be worth it- look at your other 2 cuties! You guys are good at making cute babies.