Monday, October 6, 2008

Movement!

For the past 2 or 3 days, I have been able to feel the baby move, and now I can tell it's definetly him and not my imagination!
I'm still not sure what to expect as far as movement goes since the placenta is inbetween me and him (and with the girls it was attached in the back) but I'm excited I can at least feel him a little bit now!
It's definetly a different feeling than it was with the girls.
I can tell the placenta is between us, it just feels like someone kicking me through a pillow or something, it's hard to explain. What I'm sure are big kicks from him feel like little squirms, or like he is slowly rolling in there.
He was awake and moving all through general conference yesterday, and again last night just before, and after I went to bed.
I'm so glad I can still experience movment from him even though it's a little blocked by the placenta. Feeling baby's movements is my favorite part of pregnancy!
I look forward to feeling him even more as he gets bigger and stronger!

2 comments:

Stevens Family said...

YEAH!! That is awesome! That was my only favorite part also. Okay - so - it was slightly annoying since Kaleb kicked so much and so hard it would hurt at times - and he really liked hanging out in my ribs. But - it's so fun to feel the baby and know he's really in there - to me it made it seem more real.

Cynthia said...

I love it when you feel movement because it is just so reassuring they are doing ok.