Josh is growing and getting so big and it's such a riot to play with him!
One of his favorite things right now is his toy dinosaur. He likes to pull up to it and look back at us, he thinks he's so big! He also loves the sounds and lights on it.
Brad took a picture of him with it the other night that totally brings back memories.
Hannah and Abby LOVED to play with the same dinosaur around the same age.
Hmm, do these pictures look similar to you?
Hannah
Abby
Josh
I've totally seen this look on Hannah's face before too!
Brad took a picture of himself with Josh, I think this is sooo cute! Josh loves his Daddy!
Babies are so much fun! I love this age where they are big enough to play with but not big enough to whine and throw tantrums.Here is a fun video I got the other night of Josh's contageous laugh! I don't even have to do anything, he'll just look at me and laugh. He's such a happy boy!
(I had to put it on youtube because I can't get them to upload here lately.)




1 comment:
They have that dinosaur at Sunday school and my Obed STILL loves to play with it! And to think I passed it up several times thinking it'd just be another big plastic ignored thing!
Post a Comment