Thursday, June 11, 2009

Three Month Pictures

We had Josh's 3 month pictures taken about 3 weeks ago, it took 2 weeks to get them back, so thats why I'm slow in posting.
I was trying to re-create Brad's 3 month pictures. Ever since I saw them before we ever had kids, I thought they were so adorable and wanted to do the same look and pose for 3 month pictures for our first boy.

Here are Brad's pictures. Sorry for the bad quality, they are scanned in pictures of a photocopy of the originals, the originals had some discoloration on them too.



And Josh:




3 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

These are so cute! Ross is now desperate for a boy.

Cynthia said...

How cute! What a great idea.

Stevens Family said...

those turned out so cute! Of course, it does help that the baby being photographed is the cutest ever!