To occupy the girls, we took our little blow up swimming pool for them to play in. We bought it last summer for Hannah's birthday, and this was the first time we had a chance to use it.
Grandpa Ericksen mowed the grass while we finished getting the pool ready and filled it up.The girls were hesitant to play in it at first because the water was cold, but they soon got over that and began swimming, jumping, splashing, and playing. They had a great time.
After we took the pool down, we went in the front yard and hung out with Grandma and Grandpa more while Daddy finished working. The girls were running all over the yard having fun, playing with balls, riding their tricycle, doing summersaults, etc. I really wish we had a yard of our own, they really love playing outside.Daddy wrapped up his work for the night, and we said goodbye and went to get some food and go home. I'm sure we'll go back for more playing in the pool and in Grandma's yard, Daddy has more work to do on the bed, plus we love to visit Grandma often anyway.











6 comments:
That pool is super cute! Looks like you guys had fun!
How fun! My girls would love to join your girls in the pool when they visit!
When are you guys going to be here, Cynthia?
I am staying with my mom right now. We are planning to go up to Clinton next week for a couple days. Then we will come back for a visit the end of June when Steve is with me. Are you that far north? Maybe you can facebook me a private message where you guys live.
Glad that the girls had a good time. We will definately have to do it again. I enjoy having the girls and Josh come and visit.
Cynthia, yeah we are in Syracuse now, I think we're in the same stake that Dave and Marilyn used to live in, we're not that far from their old house (though not in the same neighborhood).
I'll send you a message on facebook with our address and phone number.
Post a Comment