Two weeks from this Thursday, and we'll get to meet our little boy!
I'm really excited about it, I can't wait to have my body back to myself, I know it won't be the same, but it will be mine again, except for nursing, which I'm really hoping I'll be able to do this time, so keep your fingers crossed for me, I had really bad experiences with it the other two times. (wow, big run on sentence there, sorry).
I'm not dialated at all yet, hopefully I will start soon.
My Dr. told me to go into labor any time now, since I'm over 36 weeks now.
Ha ha, I would if I could!
He mentioned several times about how I can go into labor now, so I asked him "Do you really want me to TRY to go into labor already?" He said "What, like castor oil? No" And I said, "No, like all the old wives tales, like spicy food, ankle massage (the pressure point for the uterus is there, and I really do believe that worked well when I was in labor with Hannah, it sped things way up in my opinion.), etc" He said "Sure, go ahead"
I'm not sure I'm ready to try that just yet, I'll be turning 37 weeks this Friday, I think it's still just a bit too soon. Maybe next week I'll start trying that stuff.
So, it wont be long now! If I don't go on my own soon, it will be 2 weeks from Thursday.
Though just in the past 1/2 hour or so I've been getting contractions, so you never know!
It's probably just from getting checked though.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
This is exciting Holly! Good luck!! I did the castor oil and it worked for me but I don't recommend it. LOL
I remember putting castor oil into gel-caps when mom was pregnant with Kathi or Heather (my memory's not that good). She took like a dozen of these capsuls and the only thing they did was make her "suddenly regular." ;-)
You are getting so close! That is so exciting.
Post a Comment