We are meeting our little boy in just a few hours!
We go to the hospital at 7:30 am. I'm hoping this will go fast, I'm already dilated, I was at 2 and 50% effaced on Tuesday. I wasn't dilated at all with the girls when their inductions started.
Brad will update, with some pics, after he's here.
I'll update more once I'm back home.
I'm having some contractions already, and I'm exhausted (and starving too!) I'll go eat something then go to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep, I'm so excited to meet our son, it's like a little kid on Christmas!
Here is my last belly pic, Brad just took this, so yes I look yucky and tired.
I wanted one last belly shot and knew we wouldn't get around to it if we waited until tomorrow.
It's not as cute as it used to be, I have dropped a little bit now.




4 comments:
I am so excited for you! This is the first time that I have been able to be at the hospital for the birth of one of my nephews or nieces. I hardly slept at all and I am up before my alarm.
good luck today!
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures. Good Luck.
YEAH! Yeah I woke up just before 4AM and couldn't fall back asleep I was so excited (although I'm sure not as much as you guys) Can't wait to meet the little man!
Post a Comment