Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thats right folks. Holly has relinquished full proprietary publishing rights and has given me place to discuss my feelings about our family and our "Crazy Life." So if you want the "Ericksen Family News" without the bias, without the spin, in a just the facts kind of way then I'm truly sorry you won't get it from me. I might, however, be able to add a voice of reason and sanity to the "Crazy Life of the Ericksen's" (ps. there is no apostrophe needed in "Ericksen's"). More likely I will simply whine, complain, and vent about raising two extremely independent little girls, holding two jobs, and trying to do too much, yay me!

2 comments:

utahnelsonfamily said...

Welcome to the blogging world Brad. It will be great to get your opinion on things...

Tasche said...

Welcome Brad! Cousin Tasche reads your blog from time to time so beware! Just kidding!

You have a beautiful family! It has been nice catching up on your life.