Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer days

I know I haven't blogged much this year. Sorry! I think I'm boring with not much to say these days. We haven't taken as many pictures as we used to lately, and a post isn't as good without a picture.

We haven't really done anything exciting this summer yet. We hope to go camping at least once or take some other mini vacation. Brad's year round class ends next week and he has a 2 week break before his next school year starts. Maybe we can fit in something fun then. If not, I think he has another break in August.

The kids and I just hang out at home mostly, or run errands. They play with their friends a lot too. We also try to go to this park that has a splash pad at least once a week or so too, and another park once or twice a week. Abby is also in a summer Kindergarten program 4 mornings a week, she's really loving that. I'm still focusing on losing weight and becoming healthier. I've lost another 12 lbs since I last updated about that. 62 lbs in all so far, and I'm still going. I want to lose about 90-95 total. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up next month, I'm looking forward to that!

 Here are some pictures from today. We bought a kiddie pool and the kids loved playing in it all afternoon. Josh didn't stay out as long as the girls did, they were literally playing in it for hours!









Here is our deck now that we have a sliding glass door. Brad and his brother Brent put it in a few weeks ago. I LOVE it! It's SO nice to be able to go outside from the kitchen, or stick my head out there to call the kids in or let the dog in or out.
Hannah's birthday is in two weeks, I'm sure I'll have more exciting things to post by then. I'll try to take pictures and come up with something to say more often.

No comments: