Josh turned 3 last Sunday! I can't believe it! He's getting so big! Talking a lot more now and he's also well on his way to being completely potty trained too!
We had a little party for him last Saturday and it was a lot of fun.
This is how his cake turned out! It wasn't perfect but I'm really happy how it turned out. I used natural food coloring like I have for the past several birthdays and it was the first time I got a nice red color. Josh loved it! He's really into cars right now.


He got some cool presents! One of which is this tricycle. He really loves it!

Opening another present

It's a toy nailer gun with an airplane building project.

It went along with this next present...

... A "Handy Manny" tool bench with projects. Handy Manny was a tv show on the Disney channel that the girls used to watch. It's no longer on. I bought those presents 2 years ago for 75% off at Target and have been hiding them ever since. Josh doesn't really know the characters but he loves building things with the tools anyway.

He also got cards and money from both sets of Grandparents, a Leapfrog Birthday cake counting toy, a fireman hat, and a big basketball hoop and ball.
He loves it all! It's easy to please a 3 year old boy!
He loved being sung to. He's really starting to understand what a Birthday is. He'll really be ready and into it by his next b-day!
My mom cut the girls hair and mine after the party was over. We decided it was time. I really get sick of my hair once it starts getting long and the girls just wanted something different.
Hannah before and after




Abby before and after




Me before and after


I really like how mine turned out! I love it feeling lighter but it's still long enough that I can pull it back. I like how the girls hair turned out too. Hannah's naturally flips outward when it dries and it looks so cute, like we curled it out on purpose. Both of the girls hair is a lot easier to manage now!
1 comment:
It looks like Josh had a good birthday. Nice haircuts.
Post a Comment