I've been bad at posting lately.
There hasn't been too much going on this month so I haven't been creative enough to come up with anything. We settled back into life after Christmas, it's been good getting back to our normal schedule.
Abby's preschool schedule changed this month. Her Tue/Th morning class was combined with her teacher's M/W afternoon class. So I lost all of my "Running errands with only 1 kid in tow" time (by the time Abby goes to preschool, Hannah is home from Kindergarten), but Josh's nap schedule was not interrupted so who am I to complain?
I resumed my new years resolution from last year (losing weight), only this time it's sticking because I have come up with a better plan and Brad is working on his own plan too, so it's so much easier when I'm not doing it alone.
Last year I had made a goal to lose 60 lbs by now, and I lost 20 in the first part of the year (and have kept it off!). Once we started looking at houses, getting into house buying and moving, My schedule went out the window and I didn't pick it back up again after getting settled into the house. I'm a lot more optimistic about it this year because I found some new workouts that I can actually do (my plan from last year was doing some of my step aerobic dvd's but at this point I'm too out of shape to do them, they are pretty advanced, so I'd quit instead of finding something I could do.) I've found the right exercise for me this time and I've been sticking to it so far. Once I have some good progress to talk about in a few months, I'll update.
Other than that, we haven't been up to much. We've all had colds this past week and we're hoping to be over them soon.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your motivation is great. It is so good to find something that works for you . Keep up the hard work
Post a Comment