Monday, September 20, 2010

Random stuff

This is just a random update about a few different things we've done lately.
About 2 weeks ago, I cut the girls hair short. I did it myself to see if I could do girls hair, knowing I could take them in to get it fixed if I needed to, but if I could do it myself, I'd know for the future. It wasn't too bad but I ended up taking them both in to get it evened out better. I didn't want to cut it too short by trying to even it out several times.
The girls like it pretty well. Hannah says she misses long hair from time to time.

Hannah Before

After
Abby Before

After. Her bangs are now too short, good thing hair grows!
I was able to get an awesome deal on a booster for Hannah and we tried it out a few times. I wanted to make sure she fit in it well. She is going to stay harnessed in our car until she's 6 but I'm ok with her in a booster sometimes now and I wanted that one to be a spare that she can use if other people need to pick her up from school or something. She loves it! It's definitely going to stay a spare even when Hannah is boostered full time though. It's difficult to buckle and unbuckle since we have 3 seats across the back seat, and the arm rests get in the way so it's hard to see the buckle. It's a huge pain! I'm going to try a few different boosters with flip up arm rests once we're to the point of switching her full time. She doesn't mind staying harnessed for now, she still fits great and has a lot of room.
Last week there was a carnival at Hannah's school so we all went. This was an attempt to get a good picture of Abby's short hair. I love this goofy face!
Hannah was excited to go play
Here is a game where you walk around in the rings and stop in one when the music stops. They call out a number, if you are standing in that circle, you win.

Fishing
The real fun of the evening, blow up toys



Hopefully this video will work, this is Abby a few days ago dancing and singing to the Sugarland music video for "Stuck like glue", she loves this song (so do I!).

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Cute Family!!! You have adorable kids!!!