Abby is the first kid to take him home this year. She liked taking pictures with him for the "Alvin notebook" that we need to write in and send back to preschool tomorrow.
Here she is watching a movie with Alvin.
She took the cradle part of our baby doll crib upstairs to her room to make a bed for Alvin next to hers.
I planned to have her do something more exciting, but I couldn't think of what. We were going to go to the park today but it rained. She is excited to tell her class about what she did with Alvin tomorrow. I'm sure we'll get him again another time or two this year, there are only 8 kids in her class. We'll have to take Alvin somewhere fun the next time he comes to visit us.




1 comment:
I love pumpkin patches! It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment