Monday, July 19, 2010

Water!

This summer we have done a lot of playing in the water! Whether in our own yard w/ the kiddie pool or slip n slide, or this cool (free!) water park that is nearby.
These pictures are in no particular order, just some pics I've been meaning to post for a while. They are from June.

I Love this picture!

Josh still loves the sand box!

They don't know what you are supposed to do with a slip n slide, we need a big kid to come and show them.

Hannah tries to push Abby across.

Water Park


He just loves to be a "stink bug" with his bum in the air. He'll do this in the sand too.

My cute little boy








1 comment:

Cynthia said...

how fun for the kids to have a splash park nearby and I bet you are loving having a backyard this summer!