Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, Josh really started army crawling! I had so much fun playing with him on the floor when the girls were taking their nap. I love this picture, reminds me of when Brad worked at KFC (the red and black uniform). So glad he's not doing that anymore!
My sweet boy!
After Brad came home, and dinner was over, we took the girls to the Layton Park to feed the ducks again. There were a lot more ducks this time, and some swans and geese too. The biggest swan ran off the geese a few times!

After feeding the ducks, we headed to the playground. He're is Abby on the slide

Hannah enjoys the swing!
Although we weren't swinging him, Josh wasn't sure of the swing at first. He looks so tiny in there!
He still gave us a smile though!

The videos don't want to upload tonight. I'll try to get a shorter one of Josh crawling soon (The shorter ones upload better).

No comments: