Abby the photographer strikes again!
While I was in the bathroom, Abby took these beauties! Looks like she's getting better.
Maybe she really does have a future in photography! :)
Yes, those are her fingers over the lens
Josh's jumper

Fridge, counter, and dishwasher

Oven

Tonight's dinner on the stove

Her feet again

Crazy girl! Looks like a cheap kid proof camera might be in order for Christmas.
11 comments:
Personally if this was my expensive digital camera, I think that it would have been where she couldn't get it the 1st time so there hadn't been a 1 or even 2nd time those thing are to stinkin expensive for it to be a 3 year olds toy.
I LOVE seeing the world from a kid's eye view.
I know I've broken quite a few more cameras than my kids have...
lol! kids are so creative:)
Aww, I love the pic of her little feet! My kids take the BEST pics of their baby sister. It's always a fun surprise to see what gems they come up with!
So cute Holly! Ah, they are only kids once, and she seemed to really enjoy doing it! My kids have gotten ahold of my camera too, even though I am usually really good about keeping it up and out of their hands.
Yep, Abby definitely keeps me on my toes! She's a stinker and knows all my hiding spots and is not afraid to climb!
Cute pictures, Holly! I always let my kids use my camera. I'll risk a $600 camera to let my kids discover the joy of photography. If they're like me, wild horses couldn't keep them away.
One of my favorite pictures was taken by my daughter at age 4. She pointed the camera at the tippy tops of the enormous pine trees surrounding us. The perspective is breathtaking. It reminded me that children experience the same world in a completely different way. It's framed and one of my most favorite things!
Awesome! I LOVE pictures taken by kids. I often let my 4 and 6 year old take pictures with my expensive digital camera (I have a Canon Rebel XTi) I want to foster their love of creativity as well as photography.
Love them! After my daughter broke 2 kids cameras (ggrrr....) we gave her our old $300 Sony point & shoot. I love seeing the world from her eye & she's very, very artistic with her shots. More so than me. And we've let her use our pricey Nikon D50 DSLR(which was about $700 ish when we bought it new).
Personally, I think fostering a love of the arts...be it music, painting, dance, photography, whatever...is worth the risk of possible damage to a camera. A stinkin' camera can be replaced; your child's spirit & love of life are irreplaceable.
I love the pic of her toes, so cute! Maybe you should teach her to keep her fingers off the shutter so we can see what she's looking at! LoL.
I loved every picture. Wish I could have afforded film when my kids (you) were little. If you were as creative as Abby in the picture department, they would have been priceless now. However, you were creative and talented in writing little books. I should start posting them on your blog for others to read. Sorry that we did not get to the box of your stories when you were here. Just too hectic with all that was going on (conference, watching other grandkids, game night, and etc.). How about it. would her readers like to see Holly's latent childhood talent? she does not think she can write, but I know she can.
Post a Comment