Friday, May 15, 2009

Recent pictures

Just before Mother's day, I took a bunch of pictures of the kids together.
I was trying to get a good one to order an 8x10 of for our wall, there was a mother's day special at walgreens to get a free picture printed (which ended up not working for me because their website kept having problems).

I got quite a few cute ones. It's pretty hard to get good ones of 2 or more kids together, one will look away at the last second, then when you get them looking, the other looks away, or doesn't smile, etc. I think as long as I got pretty good ones of the girls, it didn't matter what Josh looked like as long as he wasn't crying.








Josh has been a really good baby. It's so much fun to have a little boy this time around. Not that it's much different than taking care of the girls, but I like the cute little boy clothes. Everyone says that girls have the cutest clothes, but I think boys have tons of cute stuff too! I love all the trucks, sports, and bugs! I just bought the cutest pair of shorts from Old Navy today for $3!

Not sure why this one came out sideways.


As a side note. Did you see that cool binky he has in that picture? I just got those and love them! He had been using the Soothie binky's that the hospital gave us, and someone told me about the gumdrop pacifiers so I checked them out. They have the same nipple shape as the soothie, but they don't cover up their nose, they are rounded so they conform better to their face (making it it a little easier to keep it in), and they have a hole in the handle for a pacifier clip. They also come in unscented of vanilla scented like the soothies. I bought mine on ebay because they were cheaper there. Aren't they so cool! I wish all hospitals would give those out instead, the design is so much better!

Gumdrop pacifier above, soothie below

2 comments:

lericksen said...

The girls kissing Josh is the cutest pic ever!

Cynthia said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to see Spencer next to Josh and Zane and see how much they look alike.