Today in Primary, it was Hannah's sunbeam class who got to help with the opening exercises. Hannah had the talk, and the topic was baptism.
She was so excited all morning before we left, and all during sacrament meeting she kept saying she wanted to go do her talk.
Brad went in and helped her with it, I wish I could have seen it, I had to teach my class today.
Brad said she did really good, repeated back the words clearly and didn't act all shy like a lot of little kids do. At the end, she said "I want to say it again!" (also into the microphone).
I'm so proud of her, bravely giving her first talk at 3 years old!
I hope she continues to be so enthuiastic about it throughout her life!




3 comments:
This is so cute! What a brave little girl!
Hannah---you are growing up so fast!!! I'm proud of you for giving a talk in Primary.
We love you!!!
Great-grandma & Great-grandpa Hahn
How cute! how sad you had to miss it. At least you got to see her practice.
Post a Comment