It's been a little harder for me getting used to having 3 kids now, but we're doing pretty good.
I think I have a little bit of the baby blues, but thats normal, and I think it doesn't help that the girls and I have been cooped up here all winter, it gets pretty boring.
I can't wait for spring, to be able to take the girls outside, go to the park, just get out in general.
The girls still love Josh, though sometimes they need to be reminded how to be soft with him.
They both love to help get his binky for him and bring me diapers, blankets, anything.
Poor Josh is going to have 3 mommies!
He sleeps pretty well at night, only gets up a few times to eat.
I'm not nursing anymore. It did start out well, and he was a great nurser, I could have physically nursed, but emotionally I just can't. I just get severe post partum depression and anxiety attacks when I nurse. I feel so trapped and miserable and I'm just not a good person when I nurse. In order for me to be a relaxed and happy mom, I need to bottle feed. It's just better for the whole family when I can relax and enjoy the kids.
Brad has been a huge help to me since coming home with Josh. I'm reminded more and more every day just why I fell in love with him. He's a great husband and father, and I'm very glad to have him in my life, helping me raise our children. He's so cute and sweet with Josh, there is no denying that he loves that little boy! He's so great with the girls too, he's just the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you Brad!
Not much else has been going on. Just trying to adjust to having 3 kids, getting up in the night and newborn care in general all over again.
Here are some pictures from Josh's first sponge bath since coming home. This was last Friday.
Also, the proud big sisters!










1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I love the big sisters posing. They definitely seem proud of their new role.
Post a Comment