Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Zach picture overload!

I've been meaning to post more pictures of Zach. Here is one big photo update, and there will be another one soon, I have more pictures!

This was the first week he was home!
First sponge bath!

One week after he'd been home. The kids sure love him and want to hold him all the time!

Josh loves having a brother!
Zach smiles a lot in his sleep. It's accidental, he's not smiling on purpose yet, but these smiles are so sweet and cute anyway! I love them!


This one is my favorite! I can't wait until he's smiling on purpose, he's one happy guy already, he's going to always be smiling I think!
First real bath after his cord stump fell off. He liked it!



Sleeping on Daddy's chest, he loves this! He will snuggle right down and go to sleep anytime Daddy holds him like this.
Everyone loves to help take care of him. Here is Hannah helping to give him a bottle. She's a great big sister!
I love her expression here, you can see how much she loves him and is enjoying him!
Tummy time, I just love his expressions!

Again, I love the expression!
I LOVE the color of his eyes! A dark blueish grey. All of the kids have had eyes like this at first and then they turned brown, so I'm betting his will turn brown too. I'd sure love if this color stays though!
He's such a fun baby!

No comments: