The girls started school on August 26th.
Hannah is now in 3rd grade! Abby is in 1st.
So far, Abby has had each teacher that Hannah had.
They both love school a lot and they are getting so smart! They amaze me every day!
Josh started preschool almost two weeks later on September 4th. There is a preschool at the girls school and it's free because it's a title one program, such a blessing! All the kids have really loved going to preschool before Kindergarten, and Josh is no exception. He looks forward to it every week. He goes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:15-3:15 so he has 6 hours per week. He wishes it were longer (so do I!) but he enjoys the time he has and he has made new friends.
His awesome teacher Miss Shannon just got a new job in Salt Lake City, it was a great move for her, but sad for us because she was so great. There is a new teacher Miss Mandi (and the same assistant teacher as before) and so far she seems great too, we're still getting to know her.
I can't believe this baby boy of mine will be off to Kindergarten in a year! Time flies so quick!
I'm not the kind of person who gets sad about the kids going off to school without me. I like the break and they like it too. It makes it that much better when we are together because we don't get sick of each other. The girls get along better during the school year too because they have that break from each other.
I wonder though, will I be sad when my last little baby goes off to school?
And no, not Josh. Baby Zach is on the way due April 11, 2014. He should be here by the 18th because I won't be allowed to go past 41 weeks. He will be the last for sure this time! We always planned on 4, but when Josh was born we changed our minds. I think it was just that stage of life affecting our decision, having 3 kids under 4, living in a tiny town home with one car. With the kids more grown now and having more space, it was easier to tell that we were not done just yet.
We will be now though! We're excited that he will be evening out our family. Two girls and two boys! Josh is pretty happy he's getting a brother, and I'm excited for him that he'll have one too. Brad is already looking forward to the scout activities with his two boys.
I've just started to really feel him move this past week. I love him already!
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment