We went to Orem for the weekend and had a big family picnic at the Orem City Park. It's been so long since we had a big family get together. The kids helped Grandma Walker peel the eggs for potato salad and deviled eggs.
The kids enjoyed finding their Easter baskets in the morning, but I didn't take any pictures of that.
They all got some candy and church socks, the girls also got some skipping toys (like a jump rope that attaches to your foot and you swing it around and jump over it) and some pens. Josh got a Spiderman bubble gun.
One of my friends has girls just older than ours and she gives boxes of outgrown clothes from time to time. These dresses the girls are wearing are from her. I knew she was giving us nice dresses, so I didn't look for Easter dresses this year. I washed them at my mom's house and we surprised the girls with them on Easter morning. They looked so nice in them! It's getting harder to find dresses for girls that have sleeves anymore.
We went to church with Grandma and Grandpa Walker for the first meeting and then we went back to their house, the kids were nervous about going to Primary where they didn't know anyone.
After church I tried to get some more pictures.
At the BBQ at the park, I had someone take this picture of us all. It was 10 years ago on Easter Sunday when Brad and I got engaged! And now we've got 3 great kids and we're happier than ever!
We did a little egg hunt for all the kids in the family that were there. It was pretty fun. We had a TON of eggs so everyone got a lot!
I'm grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ whom we celebrate Easter for. I'm grateful for his sacrifice for me and for my family.




No comments:
Post a Comment