Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a pretty good Easter this year.
Brad had to work after church, but our church is at 1:00 so we had the whole morning to spend together.
The kids woke up to see that the Easter Bunny came. They were so excited. We watched Tangled and Cars that they got in their baskets.

The girls wore some cute new spring dresses. Josh was dressed up nice too but he wouldn't let us take a picture of him by himself.


This is the best one we got of all three of them.


Abby. We're growing her bangs out and it seems to be taking forever. I like it when they are pulled back and we can see her whole face.


Hannah

We had a little Easter egg hunt in our back yard for them. Brad hid 40 eggs!

Off they go!
I don't know why, but I really love this picture.

Hannah spotted a purple egg on the swing set, but she missed the green one.

But Abby found it for her

Then slid down the slide.

After church, Brad went to work and I took the kids to Orem for my family's Easter dinner.
The food was really good, and so was the company. I wish Brad would have been able to come too. I've been looking for a part time evening job so that Brad can quit Walmart and have more time off for these kinds of things. I hope I find one soon.

Look below for our Easter egg dying experiment, I did a separate post on that. Yes, 2 posts in the same day, it's been a while since that has happened!

2 comments:

Stevens Family said...

I love Abby's hair! The kids looked so nice all dressed up. Looks like a lot of fun.

lericksen said...

I absolutely love that Josh would let you take his pitied alone. Kids make life so interesting.