The girls were too young last time to remember anything about it.
We started out at a cat and dog show, it was cute.
Josh and I waiting for the show to start. This picture reminds me of a pic of Abby and I waiting for a dolphin show to start, looks exactly the same, just with a different baby in my arms!
Hannah watching the stage intently, waiting for something to happen.
Abby watches.
The Stage
Brad and Josh, my two favorite guys!
Here is a pic of a cat walking the wire during the show. I didn't get any other pics but I got some videos that don't want to upload at the moment.
We looked at other exhibits inbetween shows. Here is a lazy polar bear.
Abby and Josh looking at something.
Waiting for a dolphin show to start.
It wasn't very exciting.
We took the kids to the children's area to play for a bit. The children's area has a sesame street theme. That is new since the last time we went.Here I am with the girls on "Abby's sea star spin" (Abby Cadabby is a fairy monster from sesame street)
Josh was asleep in the stroller during that time.
Brad went with the girls on "Oscar's Rocking Eels"
Josh was asleep in the stroller during that time.
Brad went with the girls on "Oscar's Rocking Eels"Josh woke up and I wanted to let him get his energy out so I stayed with him in the kids area where he got to jump in a bouncy area made for babies. Brad took the girls to see a Sea Lion Show. Here are pics from that.


After a lot of walking around and looking at stuff, the kids were tired. We had considered staying all day to see the firework show at night but we were ready to leave by the early evening. We stayed for one Shamu show before we left and we sat in the "soak zone". If you have never been to Sea World, each show that has a tank has several rows of seats in the front that are marked as the "Soak Zone" where if you sit there, there is a high chance you will get wet.


After a lot of walking around and looking at stuff, the kids were tired. We had considered staying all day to see the firework show at night but we were ready to leave by the early evening. We stayed for one Shamu show before we left and we sat in the "soak zone". If you have never been to Sea World, each show that has a tank has several rows of seats in the front that are marked as the "Soak Zone" where if you sit there, there is a high chance you will get wet.They aren't kidding when they say you WILL get wet! After watching the show for a bit I wasn't sure if we would because there had been no splashing near our section at all. Suddenly, there was a wall of water heading straight for us! It got me almost completely wet. My pants were wet up to my hips and my hair got wet too. Brad was holding Josh who was a little tired and cranky at the time. Brad said that before the water hit, Josh saw the water coming towards him and really tensed up! Boy did he scream too! He did not like that one bit! Poor guy! Good thing we were on our way out and we had more clothes in the car.
We went to the restaurant Islands for dinner. I remember that we went there both of the other times that we've gone to California together and I knew I liked it, I just didn't remember why.
I remember why now! They had THE BEST food! I got a chicken sandwich combo w/ guacamole and it was one of the best things I've ever had! They have all you can eat fries that they keep bringing too and they are really good! The waitress was awesome, brought us milk for Josh (it had free refills too!), answered all our questions about the food, checked on us frequently, etc. It's waitresses like her that make me want to return somewhere. We gave her a big tip because we liked her a lot. If you are near there and want to have great service, her name is Jentry (or maybe Gentry). I still want to write Islands about her and tell them what great service we had.
I wish we had Islands here, it was the best time I've had in a restaurant in a long time!
The kids were extra well behaved too, it was weird.





No comments:
Post a Comment