We just got hooked up with Comcast today, Digis can't work here because the trees interfere with their towers. I have a lot I want to update eventually, but not enough time to do it all now.
I just wanted to update really fast that we're still getting all settled in the house but we're a lot more "moved in" now. The kids have been loving the yard and they go out to play all the time, which is nice because I can get more work done when they aren't following me around the house like little puppies all day. We are loving all the space here, and the kids have all done well having their own rooms.
I'll get some pictures of the house up soon, but for now, here are some pictures from Easter, and the day before when I gave Josh his first hair cut.

I used the clippers to cut it. 1/2 inch on the top, and 1/4 inch in the back. Josh was NOT happy with the clippers touching his head. He was rather upset for the after pictures :

On Easter, we hung out at home and watched the first session of Conference. Inbetween sessions we headed up to Ogden to my cousin Virginia's house for her son Gavin's b-day party. We took pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes before leaving.










No comments:
Post a Comment