Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Model!

As most of you know, I'm using cloth diapers with Josh about 90% of the time. It's mainly to save money, but it's also kind of fun, like a hobby (yes I know it sounds weird to say your hobby is diapering your child).
I recently got a stash of a new brand called Smartipants and I really like them a lot.
There is a baby of the month photo contest and the winner receives a brand new 3 pack of the diapers. I already have enough, but it's always fun to win things.
I took over 100 pictures over the course of 2 days to try to get a good one for the contest.
Josh was a very good model and went along with it. I got some really cute pictures of him!
Here are some of my favorites:







Here is the photo we went with for the contest. It has been touched up in Photoshop. I like it because it has good fall colors, shows his personality, and shows off the diaper better than the other poses.


Even if we don't win (which I'm not really expecting to, since they will have hundreds of entries), this was a really fun thing to work on, and I got some cute pictures in the process. I may be biased because I'm his mom, but he's a winner to me!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I think you made an excellent choice! Very cute picture.