Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blessing day!

Yes it's taken me this long to blog about this, I finally have some time tonight. I have a ton more to blog tomorrow, so look for that soon.

We had Josh's blessing on March 29th, at our ward here is Syracuse.
A bunch of family was able to come, it was great!
I wasn't able to hear all of the blessing because I had one of the girls sitting on my lap trying to talk to me, but what I did hear was good! I'm glad that Brad was able to bless our son, it's truely great to have that Priesthood power in our home.

It ended up being a cold and rainy day, so we couldn't do our after the blessing lunch in the park like we wanted to. We had it at Grandma and Grandpa Ericksen's instead, we wouldnt have all fit into our tiny townhome.
It was a lot of fun, and the food was good. BBQ pork sandwiches, chips, salad, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
It got quite loud with all the kids, but it was fun too. It was fun to sit and enjoy each other's company and chat for a bit.

After everyone left, we went home and relaxed the rest of the day. Brad had taken it off from Walmart so he was able to be home. It was a great day!





No comments: