I was asked to write an article about car seat safety to be published in the Utah Baby Guide, a free magazine given to new and expecting parents.
I was definetly excited, as I am a big advoacte for child passenger safety, but I was a little nervous about it because there is so much I could talk about and I wanted to make sure I got all the information correct, and that it would still be interesting to read.
I had a little help editing it from a car seat tech friend of mine, and I think it turned out so good!
Not to be tooting my own horn or anything, but I am just really happy with it and proud of myself for doing it. I hope it will maybe even help someone to keep their child safer.
If even one family benefits from reading it, then it was worth it.
I need to keep my eyes out for a tech class, I really want to continue to learn about CPS and help families stay safe. I havent seen any info on a tech class in the area lately, so if any of you know about one, let me know! This isn't just some weird little phase or hobby, it's a real passion of mine and I can't wait to be even more involved with helping children and their families!
Anyway, check out my article! You'll have to scroll down, it's on pages 21 and 22.
http://www.utahbabyguide.com/download/UtahBabyGuide-JUN2008.pdf
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Holly- I love your blog, and the article was really great. Thanks for telling me about it. It was good infromation, and it gave me your blog address!! Get ready to be thoroughly blogstalked by me :)
Thanks!
I stalk your blog too! :)
Post a Comment