Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Creepy creepy guy!

Ick! I was at work tonight (at Walmart) and some creepy guy was with another guy buying stuff.
He asked me where Burger King was, and I told him I didn't know, I'm not that familiar with South Jordan because I live in Midvale.
He told me he used to live in Midvale (yipee, do you want a medal?)
But then he also said he just moved here and didn't know anyone, and could he call me? WHOA! I was so not prepared for that question! I was too shocked to even get out that I am married and definetly not interested (Not interested even if I was not married, so yeah, REALLY not happening!).
I told him I don't have a phone. A customer was coming up behind him, so he was like "I'll be right back" (Um, no! Please stay away, I don't like you!)

The customer left, and he came back and handed me his name and number and told me to call him! He asked if I wanted to go out on Wednesday or Thursday, I told him I work, and he suggested a different day, and I told him I work then too. He asked if I worked full time, and I said yeah. (I don't I only work 20 hours a week!).
So he told me to call him and I was like ok, because I just wanted him to leave, and I couldnt figure out how to tell him I am married (I was caught off guard, and he was kinda scary, and I was alone at the far end of the store, I just wanted him to leave).

I hope he doesnt come back! If he does, I'll be better prepared to tell him Sorry, I am married! What is it with guys and assuming someone is available just because they aren't wearing a ring? Even if they are available, what makes them think they are interested?
I think I may need to buy one of those cheap $10 rings that looks like a real wedding ring! I can't wear my own wedding ring because my finger is too fat now ever since I had the kids (Thanks kids!)

In a way, it's nice to know that someone still wants to hit on me after I am married and a mommy, but then again, it's just some creepy icky guy who would probably like anyone.
I just hope he doesnt come back! I don't want to have to break it to him that I am married (But I will if I see him again.) I just don't want to have to deal with that!

1 comment:

Cadie said...

OMGOSH!!!! Im so so sorry!!!! if you where working at the walmart My brother works at He would so help ya out..... EWWWWW If he buggs you again More then once or twice Id tell your mananger.. he could be a possible danger which is NEVER a good thing..... GL!!!